Clouds, May 2010

Clouds, May 2010

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

his first gobble

Since becoming a mom, I could have sworn this is the first time my birthday was going to fall on Thanksgiving. But I stand corrected... the year H was born apparently my birthday was on Thanksgiving.
Anyway, this is a picture of him that day...eating baby food sweet potatoes :-D

I just showed this to Hayden. If I had ANY clue as to the reaction he was about to have, I really would have video taped it!

I consider myself a pretty decent writer, and I can barely put into words how amazed he is with himself. He had his hand on his cheek because he was literally in awe. He pointed to his eyes and said they were cute, he pointed to the food on his face and laughed, and he said, "me borned?" I said, "Yes! This was taken the year you were born... your first Thanksgiving."

I am so angry I did not record that!

1 comment: