Clouds, May 2010

Clouds, May 2010

Sunday, January 12, 2014

counting blessings

He challenges my patience.
Often tests my strength.
Occasionally confuses me.
Makes me feel like I can't keep up.
Has even caused me to question faith.


Sometimes he makes me feel stuck.

But Hayden has also enlightened me.
He has helped me see I am not weak.
He has revealed more about the human spirit than I ever would have noticed.
Hayden will teach me when I should stop for a moment.
He has showed me to never give up.

And he definitely is the one person who never fails to keep me moving.

At the end of the day even if I go to bed feeling drained, it is because of Hayden that I will wake up feeling blessed.

--

On Friday January 10th, after just 18 short years, a devoted & loving family in the fragile x community suddenly lost one of their greatest blessings.



None of us can change what happened, but we can support them in what will come next.

Please share the link below. And if you can, donate.


http://www.gofundme.com/DavenportFamily

--

No comments:

Post a Comment