Clouds, May 2010

Clouds, May 2010

Sunday, October 23, 2011

a new voice

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_minutes/

I suggest visiting the above link, after CBS updates their site with tonight's episode. It should be available online, if not tomorrow, I am guessing by Tuesday.

The 60 minutes episode that already aired this evening from 7:00PM to 8:00PM featured a family perspective of Steve Jobs, before a segue into the ipad and autism.


The age ranges of the people they featured were around 1st grade and up to late 20's... all benefiting from using various apps on the device to aid in their communication.

Again, currently the episode available online is from last week. But CBS will update their site in a day or two, I'm sure.

So thankful that a fellow FX parent posted this to one of the closed fb groups :) I am glad I happened to catch that just 20 minutes into the program! My husband and I were glued...

2 comments: