Clouds, May 2010

Clouds, May 2010

Saturday, October 1, 2011

what keeps me going

I meant to logon yesterday to share two amazing notes from Hayden's parent-teacher communication journals.

One from his AM teacher, in the resource room (keep in mind that "write" really means scribble, albeit a controlled scribble)
:
"Oh my goodness. Hayden wrote his name on the board today. After writing it, he yelled, 'I did it!' All the kids were cheering for him. The expression on his face was to die for." 
--September 29, 2011


A note from one of his Aides:
"Just wanted to share with you...Hayden's language has exploded. he explained a whole story to me about his flooded basement and how he went and peeked in the hole with a flashlight and the water was coming in and the sump pump was running. And every time he said sump pump he would point at me and laugh (he calls his Aide 'Sump' because he can't quite say her last name). It was so cute."
--September 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment