Clouds, May 2010

Clouds, May 2010

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

all aboard the potty train

Now that everyone's on board-- babysitter, school, daycare... here was the feedback from today:

Hayden's classroom teacher said, "Hayden had one of those WOW days. He completely cooperated with toileting, although he was already wet. We will create a time schedule....I noticed he was calmer than usual. Way to go Hayden with the bathroom!" Signed by Mrs. L with a car and a boat sticker. 

From the daycare, "Hayden had a great day today. We will definitely keep working with him with the bathroom, and I know he will get more and more comfortable with it."

He's trying. That's what I want to hear. Unfortunately the calmness he displayed today, I believe, is largely due to the fact that he's not feeling well. So I let him win this evening when I prompted him to sit on the toilet and he didn't want to...I allowed him a 'get-out-of-bathroom-free' card. 

But as soon as he starts feeling better it's back to the chart! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment