Clouds, May 2010

Clouds, May 2010

Friday, July 22, 2011

delicious

We love attacking Hayden with kisses. Sometimes I pretend like I'm hungry and in between smothering him I say, "Mmmm... I'm going to have you for lunch. You're delicious. I'm going to get a plate, and a fork, and a napkin," (he squeals and laughs and tries to speak but can't), "and I want this piece over here...", (still trying to stop me but he's laughing too hard), "and that piece over there..." 

Eventually I let him come up for air.


This morning he woke up too early (for me), so I crawled onto his bed and acted particularly hungry to "punish" him. 


(There is no one else that can get me to smile at that hour, by the way. Let alone be fun. I hate morning. Usually the first thing I want to do when I wake up, is go back to sleep.)


This time he got a couple of words out. He didn't tell me to stop, or to wait, or ask me if I was "gun" (done). But rather, as I continued to torture him and his giggles escalated he said, "Get fork?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment