Clouds, May 2010

Clouds, May 2010

Monday, August 15, 2011

the anti-work ethic

This morning Hayden had zero interest in cooperating with the P.T. (again). Then we went to his speech appointment, and due to his behavior it was cut short (again). At least this time he didn't slap me across the face.

A few weeks ago I was so exhausted one afternoon, that I told H I would pay him if he took a nap. It only worked for a couple of minutes. 


But all of a sudden this afternoon he grabbed a blanket and pillow, made himself a bed on the living room floor, and then he asked me for money. I gave him a dollar but he didn't sleep.




Quite a 180 from this morning-- the change in mood never ceases to amaze me when no one is placing any demands on him.

His babysitter was here this afternoon so I could run some errands. It is POURING out. After she left he wanted to play on the deck with my umbrella. He looked at me through the door, and said, "Cheese me!"

I said, "What?" And he said, "Camwa!"
(Yes, of course, camera. Cheese Me... pretty funny.)

So I used my phone:



I am obviously much more phased by his behavior this morning than he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment