Clouds, May 2010

Clouds, May 2010

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

quote-on-quote

Still organizing the pounds of Hayden paperwork, and came across some cards today.

Some sentiments that definitely stand out:


"I know [Hayden] will continue to impress everyone with his fun sense of humor and enjoyment of others."    
-an original member of the CST, upon her departure 



"Enjoy the ESY [summer] program. I will miss you! Can't wait to have you back in September."
-preschool teacher

"Your endearing smile and happiness brighten my thoughts."
-preschool teacher


"Working with Hayden has been a joy and I know how much he is loved by his parents!"
-ESY teacher


"It has been such a great year for you. Thinking of all you have achieved puts a smile on my face."
-speech therapist


"It's a pleasure having you in preschool."
-speech therapist

"It's a pleasure working with Hayden! His smiles and hugs make my day!"
-his morning Aide

"I look forward to working with Hayden next year! His smiles make it easy to come to work every day!"
-his morning Aide

"Everyday Hayden makes me smile and I am so happy to be a part of his school life and for him to be a part of mine."
-his afternoon Aide

"I really enjoyed having you in class and I looked forward to your beautiful smile every day."
-his afternoon Aide 


"I have had a wonderful time being a part of Hayden's school experience. Every day he brought something new to class and to my life. He truly is a shining star!
-his afternoon Aide

"I am so happy to be a part of Hayden's day. He truly is a treasure."
-his afternoon Aide

"I just love the picture of Hayden which I promptly put on my fridge. He truly brightens up my days!"
-a cafeteria Aide 

"It has been my pleasure to work with Hayden."
-classroom Aide



...
to name a few.

Notice a trend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment